We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
- White polo shirt (ideally with Academy logo)
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with Academy logo)
- Dark grey shorts, trousers or skirts (no jogging bottoms or leggings)
- Black or white socks
- Black shoes or trainers (plain, without any logos or branding)
- Blue and white gingham dresses can be worn in the summer
- Academy book bag (for students up to Year 4)
Academy branded uniform can be purchased directly from www.myclothing.com. If you need support in accessign the website or paying for uniform, please contact the academy on 01275 894 580.
Jewellery & Personal Belongings
Jewellery is not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear studs on those days when they do not have swimming or PE. Earrings must be removed for PE lessons. If a child’s ears have very recently been pierced they may wear their studs provided that they are covered with tape by parents/carers, before they come to the Academy. Once the lesson is over they may remove the tape. A normal watch may be worn once a child is able to use it correctly. This must be removed for PE lessons. Children with long hair should tie it up. This is essential for PE lessons.
Items of personal property should not be brought into the Academy unless there is a special reason and authorisation has been given by the class teacher. If older students require mobile phones for safety reasons when making their own way home, they should be handed into the main office on arrival. The Academy accepts no liability for the loss of personal possessions. All belongings, including all items of Academy uniform, should be clearly labelled with children's names.
- White PE T-shirt (ideally with Academy logo)
- Black PE shorts
- Drawstring PE kit bag (ideally with Academy logo)
- Black plimsoles (daps)