We want children to be comfortable and enjoy wearing their uniform. We know that wearing uniform can help children from Nursery to Year 6 feel part of the Bank Leaze family.
'School uniform' is to be worn on days when there is no PE being taught.
School 'PE kit' is to be worn on days when PE is schedule for the class. It is very important that the PE kit worn is the school kit to help everyone feel part of one family and to be comfortable and able to take part fully in their active lessons.
Our uniform range can be purchased on Monkhouse Schoolwear.
School Uniform - TOPS
- White polo shirt (ideally with Academy messy 'O' logo)
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan (ideally with Academy messy 'O' logo)
- Blue and white gingham dresses can be worn in the summer
School Uniform - BOTTOMS
- Dark grey shorts, trousers or skirts (no jogging bottoms or leggings)
- Pinafore Dress
- Black or white socks
- Black shoes or trainers (plain, without any logos or branding)
- House Coloured T-shirt (please check with your child's class teacher which school house your child has been assigned to)
- PE Hoody with messy 'O' logo
- Black jogging bottoms, leggings, shorts (plain, without any logos)