We want children to be comfortable and enjoy wearing their uniform. We know that wearing uniform can help children feel part of the Bank Leaze family.
'School uniform' is to be worn on days when there is no PE being taught.
School 'PE kit' is to be worn on days when PE is schedule for the class. It is very important that the PE kit worn is the school kit to help everyone feel part of one family and to be comfortable and able to take part fully in their active lessons.
School Uniform (3x per week)
- White polo shirt (ideally with Academy messy 'O' logo)
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with Academy messy 'O' logo)
- Dark grey shorts, trousers or skirts (no jogging bottoms or leggings)
- Black or white socks
- Black shoes or trainers (plain, without any logos or branding)
- Blue and white gingham dresses can be worn in the summer
- Academy book bag
Academy branded uniform can be purchased directly from:
PE Kit (2x per week for all classes)
- House coloured T shirt (1 free T shirt will be given to all pupils in Sept 2021)
- PE Hoody with messy 'O' logo
- Black jogging bottoms, leggings, shorts (plain, without any logos)
- Long hair tied back
Academy branded uniform for PE can be purchased directly from: